ALPINE GUESTHOUSE – TIBET HUT STELVIO
Exceptional accommodation in South Tyrol
Tibetan architecture – at 2,800 m!
Spend the night in a magical atmosphere, tucked away under a blanket of stars, on the Stelvio Pass in South Tyrol.
All hotel rooms are spacious and equipped with all mod cons, including bathtub, shower and toilet. The new tower rooms can be combined and booked flexibly. For example, you can book a triple room with 3 single beds or a double with a single bed… we can adapt the layout to your requirements.
Whether you’re a hiker, road- or mountain-biker, motorcyclist or skier, the cosy and familiar atmosphere of the Tibet Hut make it the ideal place to relax for a few days while enjoying the breath-taking views of the Stelvio Pass and the local culinary tradition.
|Accommodation prices 2020|
|BB adults||BB kids 4-8||HP adults||HP kids 4-8|
|Double room||Euro 55,00||Euro 43,00||Euro 70,00||Euro 58,00|
|Triple room||Euro 50,00||Euro 38,00||Euro 65,00||Euro 53,00|
|Quadruple room||Euro 50,00||Euro 38,00||Euro 65,00||Euro 53,00|
|Single occupancy||Euro 75,00||–||Euro 90,00||–|
- All prices are intended per person and day|
- Children under the age of 3 stay at the Tibet Hut free of charge
- City tax: from the age of 14, EUR 1.05 per person and day
- Depending on the weather, the Tibet Hut opens from the end of May to the beginning of November, every day without a day off!
- Group prices upon request!