ALPINE GUESTHOUSE – TIBET HUT STELVIO
Exceptional accommodation in South Tyrol
Tibetan architecture – at 2,800 m!
Spend the night in a magical atmosphere, tucked away under a blanket of stars, on the Stelvio Pass in South Tyrol.
All hotel rooms are spacious and equipped with all mod cons, including bathtub, shower and toilet. The new tower rooms can be combined and booked flexibly. For example, you can book a triple room with 3 single beds or a double with a single bed… we can adapt the layout to your requirements.
Whether you’re a hiker, road- or mountain-biker, motorcyclist or skier, the cosy and familiar atmosphere of the Tibet Hut make it the ideal place to relax for a few days while enjoying the breath-taking views of the Stelvio Pass and the local culinary tradition.
Summer and autumn 2022
|BB adults||BB kids 4-8||HP adults||HP kids 4-8|
|Double room||Euro 60,00||Euro 48,00||Euro 83,00||Euro 63,00|
|Triple room||Euro 55,00||Euro 43,00||Euro 78,00||Euro 58,00|
|Quadruple room||Euro 52,00||Euro 43,00||Euro 75,00||Euro 58,00|
|Single occupancy||Euro 85,00||–||Euro 108,00||–|
- All prices are intended per person and day|
- Children under the age of 3 stay at the Tibet Hut free of charge
- City tax: from the age of 14, EUR 1.05 per person and day
- Depending on the weather, the Tibet Hut opens from the end of May to the end of October, every day without a day off!
- Group prices upon request!